Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kittens! And Lots of Pictures!

So my cat Gin (pronounced Jen) had four kittens about 3 weeks ago. Sadly one of them died but she still has three other ones! And today..after much patience and coaxing on my part, I managed to pick up each and every one of them! This may seem like a very easy thing to do..but their in my familys shed behind a giant chest freezer! We don't use the freezer any more, it still works but we didn't have room for it when we moved, so we bought a new one and this one is in the shed. They are adorable though!! My brothers and I named them..they are some pretty unique names! One of them is Pussy-Foot, (apparently on Looney Tunes one of my brothers favorite cartoons their is a cat named Pussy-Foot, so they named one kitten that.) ones name is Shaka, (my brother named it after some African war hero) and I named one of them Captain Carlton. (He was a pirate in a book I read)
This is Pussy-Foot, and as you can see our shed is packed FULL of stuff so it doesn't make it any easier to get to where the kittens are! All three of the kittens are absolutely adorable but they are starting to hiss when we come near them..so socialization class starts right away!!
Thats my lovely Mama Cat! Shes a great mother! She really is.
While I was waiting for the kittens to finally venture out from behind the freezer I went and took LOTS of pictures of our garden. We aren't anywhere near done planting yet, but we've had a lot of rain lately and so its too wet to really plant.
Close up of a tomato plant.
This one already has a tomato on it! I can't wait until it turns red and I get to eat it! lol
We're going to have a lot of green beans this year!
I'm pretty certain we have three different kinds!




We planted both white and red onions this year!
My mother wanted to try and raise broccoli this year so
we're going to try it! One plant died but this one looks
alright!
We grew peppers last year and they
did really well! So we planted
some this year as well!
We're going to have a lot of corn as well! So far this is what
some of it looks like! But we have I think three kinds of corn!


So thats all for now! But I'll be posting again really really soon!
Jessemily

No comments:

Post a Comment