Monday, June 13, 2011

Marvelous Monday!

So today is a very busy day!! For the past month or so every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday my family watches my older sister Kim's children. They are 3 years old and 2 years old. They are a lot of fun! The three year old is a girl, and the two year old is a boy. But today in addition to watching two youngsters, me and my mother have an eye doctor appointment. So that leaves my wonderful Father and my two younger brothers to watch the little ones while we are away! I'm sure this will be very interesting! As of right now the little ones are being very quiet watching t.v. They are exhausted after playing outside. I'm getting ready to make lunch for them and then I'll have to leave for my appointment. Mondays are normally my laundry day, so I need to make time for that as well! Mondays are always a very busy day for me! I'm still waiting for the garden to dry up so that I can plant more vegetables! Rain has been awful this year! There are a lot of farmers who haven't even been able to plant their crops yet because of the rain! Everything is simply too wet. Well that's all for now! I'll be posting again very soon!
Aren't these flowers just beautiful! I completely forget what
they are called, they have a very strange name..but I do
think they are beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment